Monday, March 15, 2010

Maderma for acne scars??

i've heard about it...i still have alittle bit of acne, but it's cleared up so much in the past year..how can i fade my acne scars from earlier years to make my skin look even better??





i don't want peels or anything like that..i'm young and i want my skin to love me!
Maderma for acne scars??
i'd just try it. you never know until you try.
Maderma for acne scars??
I truly love Arbonne products. I got acne in my early 20's, while pregnant. I was left with acne scars and low self esteem. Their skin care lines changed my life. I can honestly say that I am comfortable enough to go out with only mascara and lip gloss on. Don't get scared off by the price- the products are concentrated and last 4 - 6 months. If you want to learn more, e-mail me. I'd be glad to share my experience with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment