Monday, March 15, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

I tried proactiv and it got rid of my acne, but now I have acne scars and I can't get rid of them. Are there any home products that I can use toget rid of acne scars?
How to get rid of acne scars?
Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
How to get rid of acne scars?
go to the doctors and see what is wrong with your skinand when you finish with that take care of your skin every day
Reply:It takes time, but, a regiment of monthly glycolic acid washes and microdermibrasion helped me. You could also buy something over the counter, however it won't work as well.

Teeth Bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment