Sunday, March 14, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

I have these purple looking acne scars in my cheeks. I've had them for a year and a half now. I really haven't tried anything to get rid of my scars. I thought that they would just fade away. Well, I was wrong and they're not fading. I really can't go to a dermatologist coz my parents are too busy. They can only buy me products. I do not know what product to buy and I wanna be careful on what product is it that I'm gonna buy. I heard that olive oil, vitamin E oil, Bio oil, and Mederma really works well for acne scars. Please help me. I really want my old face back. Having these scars makes it kinda hard to socialize to people. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
How to get rid of acne scars?
-Epidermx II Microdermabrasion Cream


-Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel


-Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Visibly Even Skin Polishing
How to get rid of acne scars?
Johnsons Tissue Oil works, but you have to use it everyday for at least a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment