Monday, March 15, 2010

Best acne medication? I've got bad cystic acne that is supposedly gonna scar, and proactiv doesn't help??

I've been using proactive for a long time now, and I rarely miss a use.





What else can I try?





I don't want to try accutane, but if you have a good reason I should I'd love to hear it...
Best acne medication? I've got bad cystic acne that is supposedly gonna scar, and proactiv doesn't help??
You need to see a dermatologist.


Proactiv worked for me for a while, but the acne came back, and didn't go away until I was on accutane for a year.


Acne is a beast, but you can beat it with the right medication.





Accutane has been known for its bad side effects. I was on a drug similar to accutane, but without the side effects. It was called Amnesteem, and it worked for me. Good luck.
Best acne medication? I've got bad cystic acne that is supposedly gonna scar, and proactiv doesn't help??
IF YOUR a boy dude it means your a man now so it will go away i have them to
Reply:i had that when i was younger. the only thing i could do was hot compresses and let it take it's course. i tried tetracycline for a while. it worked well but caused yeast infections.(sorry, if you're a guy that probably doesn't apply)


No comments:

Post a Comment