Sunday, March 14, 2010

Are these Acne Scars?

I had severe breakouts on cheeks but now its calmed down. My acne on cheeks are completely flat and no longer flaming. The problem now are these red, raw beef colored spots on cheeks. I thought they were acne scars until someone told me it might be Post Imflamatory Hyperpigmentation. What should I do thats cheap?





Considered going to dermotologist but costs thousands of dollars and I no have.
Are these Acne Scars?
It is more expensive to go the inexpensive way in the long run. For 200 to 300 on a payment plan you get the right info the first time and save the 20 dollars here and there that will probably not work. That 20 here and there adds up to the 300 you could have started with at the correct professionals office.

flower deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment