Monday, March 15, 2010

Sinus colds cleared up my acne and acne scars, coincidence?

I'm 20 years old and have mild acne but some pretty bad acne scars. Anyway, the other week I got a sinus cold (basic stuff: stuffy nose, sore throat etc.). My nose filled up with tons of mucus and I spent the following few days removing the mucus. I noticed after a few days that my skin had looked 10 times better. The pigmentation marks had faded almost completely and the acne was gone. This lasted for about a week. After my cold went away my scars started to reappear. What's strange is that I had a really bad cold a few months ago and the same thing happened. Does anyone know why?





I was thinking it was because of my sinuses being cleared of mucus. Would wasabi or hot peppers work the same way (since they also clear the sinuses)?
Sinus colds cleared up my acne and acne scars, coincidence?
The acne got better because you probably had a slight fever which opened the pores and kept them from clogging, the scars would be less noticible because your skin was probably flushed from the fever (slightly pink) which blended in with the scars.
Sinus colds cleared up my acne and acne scars, coincidence?
It was a hormone reaction, rare, but happens. Can be treated by doctor. Wasabi and pepper do not work.
Reply:well i have a sinus infection currently and this morining i woke up with a zit on my chin so i dont know maybe its a coincidence


No comments:

Post a Comment