Monday, March 15, 2010

How do i get rid of acne scars on forehead and chin?

i have acne scars all over my forehead (around the eyebrows), under my nose and a lot of dark scars on my chin, and i really need to get rid of them! i use the orange neutrogena acne cleanser and then apply benza clin to the affected areas, but all it does is take away my zits, but leave discolored scars behind. i drink lots of water, but usually only get 6 hours of sleep. what am i doing wrong? will Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel work for me?





please help, thank you!
How do i get rid of acne scars on forehead and chin?
I use proactiv, it did work for me... but it really depends on each person. The thing though is that proactiv can be very expensive.
How do i get rid of acne scars on forehead and chin?
the fading peel might help, but maybe just try like a mederma product (it works for acne scars!!!)
Reply:Microderm Abrasion is what I would recommend. Resurfaces skin for a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles, a minimized appearance of pores, age spots and acne scars, and a more youthful, radiant glow. Gives skin an over all healthy appearance. I would be careful of the product that I choose. All at home MDA are not the same. The buffing ingredients are what makes one MDA better than another. I recommend a product from the BeautiControl line. (don't let the name fool you, products are for both men and women) It is the exact same as the dermatologists and cosmetologists would use. You just take out the middle man and do it yourself. One set lasts 10 to 14 weeks.


As for cleansing another product line from the same company is call All Clear System. Helps dry up blemishes, reduce oil and fight future breakouts


Formulated with acne-fighting salicylic acid instead of benzoil peroxide. Doesn't dry out your skin. I have twin boys who use this and works wonders.


If you would like more info on that just email me at ineedaspa@yahoo.com.


I hope this helped.

flowers sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment