Thursday, March 11, 2010

Acne Scars, Please help!?

I have suffered for acne for about a five years now. Everyone says its my age and they are probally right. So I went on Proactiv and don't get me wrong it works great. My face has cleared up and I no longer have pimples. But unfortunatly it has left me with some scars since I had them for so long. So I was wondering if anyone out there knows some ways I can get them to go away. I understand there is lazer treatment but I am not all into the pain thing.If you have any ideas or experiences please share. At this point I am desperate. Thank you.
Acne Scars, Please help!?
I had acne really bad in high school and they started me with microdermabrasion procedures, my incurance covered it because they took it on a case by case basis...you may want to go to a dermatologist and ask about that and see what they say. I know how you feel and it's not a good feeling, I remember I used to hide behind hats, my hair, just anything that would hide my face...but that microdermabrasion helped me out a lot! Now there is only a couple of scars left that you can actually see and you can't see them if I have make-up on. Good luck. feel free to email me anytime.
Acne Scars, Please help!?
if these are dark acne marks, use a mild skin lighteing soap.. it will exfoliste the dark patches and resurface a lighter even skin tone.. it's how i did it. :-)
Reply:use lemon/lime juice to bleach out the acne scars.

flowers funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment