Sunday, March 14, 2010

Acne scars!!help please!!!!?

the acne leaves horribles scars on my face what do i do to get rid of them??
Acne scars!!help please!!!!?
Chemical Peels are designed only for light acne scar cases or very mild acne scarring making it is the least likely method of treatment to improve acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
Acne scars!!help please!!!!?
i used the neutrogena wave and for some reason it seemed to lighten my acne scar.





i bought it originally for acne and smooth skin


but for $12 i got a 3 for one deal. : )
Reply:If your skin is similar to mine then this may definitely help. When i break out my skin is left with scars that just dont seem to go away. i went to see my doctor and she told me to try this product called esoterica. there is the night and day formula but i use the night one. i wash my in the morning and at night. also try biore self heating mask like once a week.it work wonders. but use the esoterica every night. my scars have cleared 100% now. just try it n see.it cost like $6.00 at walgreens or cvs ect.... good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment