Monday, March 15, 2010

Can you get tattoos over acne scars??

I have pretty bad scaring from acne on the backs of my shoulders...Last night on Miami Ink, some girl got a tattoo across her back to take the attention away from pretty bad scars that she had from Chicken Pox. Anyway, my scars arent as bad as hers, so I got to thinking, can tattoos go over scars? If i got one pretty big tattoo on each shoulder blade maybe this would "hide" the scars I have. Thanks for any input you guys can give me!!
Can you get tattoos over acne scars??
Most scars can be tattooed over without any problem. However, you need to find a good tattoo artist and then talk to them about it. They can tell you if it will look good, if it will hurt more than usual and how well the ink will stay in it. Make sure you get something you will enjoy the rest of your life though and not something to just "cover the scars".
Can you get tattoos over acne scars??
I saw that episode that girl had kieloids (sp?). Most should be fine to tattoo over but talk with your artist first and let him/her make the call, they can figure out if you will need to go around it or if you can go over it (like Ami figured out on that episode)
Reply:get rid of that scars , i have products to eliminate scars for $50. try it and see how effective it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment