Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lighten acne scar?

i was wondering can a dermatologists use laser or sumthing to zap away a darken acne scar. i hav a small 1 above my lips and it not going away. i been using maderma but not workin. the scar just need to be whiten. asap. school is startin n i need a sulution. i just need to whiten it can a docter do it and insurance pay for it?
Lighten acne scar?
I'm not sure about dermatologist procedures, but a way to get an acne scar to go away is by using retinol. The same thing in anti-wrinkle creams, it pulls your skin together making the acne scar away. I was prescribed a form of it from my doctor. With insurance it was only $15 instead of $75. If you want the color to go away temporally you can dab a little bit of the eye drops you put in your eye to take the redness out. It works exactly the same! It only lasts a few hours though. For me school starts next week and I don't think you should go along with a medical procedure like that unless you know its what you really want (and can afford). Best wishes to you!





I looked up what people have payed for that kind of procedure and it was between $1,000 - $4,500.00
Lighten acne scar?
go into a dermatologist and find out..they would know best


No comments:

Post a Comment