Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Acne scar help?

i seem to be suffering from a long term acne scar (the redness) on my cheeks for a long time now and i was wondering if anyone can suggest any affordable products or advice i can take...i have tried proactive for over 6 months now and it doesnt seem to do any wonders for me...any help?
Acne scar help?
I've had acne for decades. I was so red and scarred, you'd think that World War II got fought on my face. Nothing helped more than a little. One product I tried gave me rashes that actually managed to make me look worse. I was resigned to having ugly skin until my friend said to try Acnezine. It was unbelievable! After all these years, my acne has cleared up, and even the scars are starting to look better. I only wish they'd known how to make Acnezine a long, long time ago.


http://www.skincareproducts.tk

flowers get well

No comments:

Post a Comment