Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Acne scar problem.....please help!?

I had one huge acne on my face one month ago, now the acne is gone but I still have it麓s scar.......What can I do ? Is there any way to get rid of it?
Acne scar problem.....please help!?
put lemon juice on it with cotton ball before you go to bed. then in the morning wash your face. do it every night until you see the scar lightening up.





i have a few acne scars and freckles and th lemon juice has been working great on both.
Acne scar problem.....please help!?
Are you talking about a scar or discoloration (dark spot)? A scar can be reduced with Mederma or some other scar reduction creme. You can fade a discoloration with either lemon juice or hydroquinine cream (Ambi or Esoterica).
Reply:Same here, but mine are from highschool.


I cant stand them, so i went to the spa and got a chemical peel. It hurt! but it cleared up my skin alot. My scars are little bit lighter now, I thought they would be totally gone but they lady told me for them to completely dissapear you have to do it a total of 4 or 5 times, theres no way lol i paid 150$ just for one peel that would be a fortune! So i found an awsome solutionn


its called Glytone! They sell it online or at certain spas. Its better than any face treatment ive ever had. There are multiple types of Glytone Kits, you'd be look for the one that says Acne in red. heres the site http://glytone.com/


good luck!

flowers delivered

No comments:

Post a Comment