Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Acne and Acne scar help needed.?

Well i have never seen a dermatologist before. I'm kind of afraid to go to doctors (lol don't ask) so i cant be referred to a dermotologist (or at least according to my mum i can't)


But anyways...............


I have acne on my forehead, shoulderblades and chest. And every time i get anouther zit it takes forever to go away and it leaves a red scar that won't go away. I wash my back and chest once a day, and my face twice a day with Spectro wash. Apply clearasil if nessicary to my facial acne. I even use special coverup with salycic acid (whatever it is that is good for acne) But it doesnt seem to go away. But here are allll my questions


1. How long does it take acne to clear up after being treated properly (which it is i think)


2. How long does it take the scars to clear up


3. What products would you reccomend for washing and treating facial and back acne.


4. HEEELLLLPP Any other advice for clear skin.





Thanks soooo much.


鈾モ櫏鈾?br>Acne and Acne scar help needed.?
maybe try home made scrubs from like veggies or build up your courage to go to a dermatologist~





hope it helps even a bit


good luck

VC Newsdesk!

No comments:

Post a Comment