Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My ugly breasts acne scar!?

Please help me! i have a bum py small scar left over from acne that i picked at on my breast. i am asian but my skin colour on my breasts is white and there is a brown ugly mark. it is scarred and bumpy there is a name for that type of scarring but i am not sure what it is called! and it stands out so much when i go swimming in a bikini and stuff like that please help!!!!!!!!!!! um so please help can i get rid of this somehow? no surgery and no creams and stuff like that creams never work!
My ugly breasts acne scar!?
They will be ok don't show them to anyone and you will live happy ever after, unless someone sees it and you are doomed
My ugly breasts acne scar!?
you're asking for our help and putting restrictions. however here's my advice you can thumbs me down or think about it and use it.





aloe vera jelly


tea trea oil


vitamin E oil (highest I.U.s you can afford)





internally: take some Silicia Gel (tabs or liquid)


vitamin E oil capsules , not the dry.

Teeth Bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment