Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Acne scar question?

I have some small acne scar indentations on my cheek. I know the indentations are pretty much permanent but I don't really care about that. I wanted to know if the redish color in the scar will fade away?
Acne scar question?
apply lemon juice
Acne scar question?
Yes..it should fade away...if you ever the chance, look at some old pictures of brad pitt and recent ones...he had make up put on way back then too yet you notice that now his acne scars while still apparent on his check are skin colored so less visable. But this process may take a few years before it happens. Hope this helped!
Reply:The reddish colour should clear if you buy a product called 'Bio Oil'.


I have used it before and strongly reccomend it to anyone with anytype of scars.


U buy it from pharmacies. About $20 but well worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment