Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why hasent my acne scar fade away yet?

i didnt have scar problems on my face until recently. im only 22, but its been months and my acne scars havent vanished like before.(it used to vanish in around 3-7 days) its getting me worried..im covering it up with concealer, but that doesnt help when im at home (i cant wear chemicals on my face 24-7)... ive tried aloe vera cream+ vit-e cream and so much more products on the market, but still the scars havent faded away. does anyone know what is happening to my skin?what should i do?help!
Why hasent my acne scar fade away yet?
Some acne scars take weeks to go away. Just be patient. If you still have redness try using Visine. That takes the redness out and you won't be able to see the blemish.
Why hasent my acne scar fade away yet?
try this:





Acne scar treatment


http://acne-scar-tips.blogspot.com/

flowers baby

No comments:

Post a Comment