Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is there anything for acne scar. i have alot and will do anything to remove it.i want 2 wear wedding dress.?

I was stuck with acne for quite a while now, even thought it not that bad anymore, i have acne scar all over my back, my chest, my face. I feel so bad, im now 21 year old. Working a full time job, going to chool, and trying to save money so that maybe i can fix this problem. It sux for me because i cant wear anything i want, i want to be married soon, and i know there is no dress for me. That why i feel so bad,. Acne stop me from many activity, i dont do much because of it. sometime i wish i could go to the beach and be like other wear nice bathing suit, i have the body for it but the acne just get in the way. Instead i dont go to place like that because it only make me feel worse. My self esteem is so low, i cant even tell you, people think im gorgous, (i always cover myself up, only wear t shirt and simple cloth) but if only they know how i feel. I hope there is something out there to remove it all, i will do anything. i just want to be normal. Please help. thanks you .
Is there anything for acne scar. i have alot and will do anything to remove it.i want 2 wear wedding dress.?
There are some over the counter products that can help with scarring. Ask a local pharmacist and they should be able to recommend something.





Also, try Mary Kay Microdermabrasion. It gently removes the top layer of skin and I know a lady who has dramatically reduced the acne scars on her face by using it.





Good luck to you.
Is there anything for acne scar. i have alot and will do anything to remove it.i want 2 wear wedding dress.?
Maybe try Mederma. It's a scar cream. Give it a shot. It's worth a try.
Reply:Get fresh neam leaves and boil them... bathe in it for about 2 weeks at least to see a difference.





You can also try a vitamin E cream but not as effective


No comments:

Post a Comment