Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Neutrogena Acne Scar Masks?

today i was picking up some of the neutrogena acne gel stuff, and i happened to see the acne scar remover (something like that). it was like 14 dollars so i didnt buy it, because i did not know if it worked. the scars arent THAT bad, but they're noticable. they are kind of like little indentions in my face, mostly on my cheeks. so does it work or no? worth the money? should i get something from the derm?
Neutrogena Acne Scar Masks?
Get something from the dermatologist. The prescription medications, Retin-A %26amp; Differin, have helped diminish my shallow acne scars.
Neutrogena Acne Scar Masks?
thats funny... i bought mines for about 9 dollars. anyways it didn't work for me. i tried it for about 12 weeks but nothing changed. i had little r3d scars on my chin and cheek area.


No comments:

Post a Comment