Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mederma or Scar Zone for Acne Scars?

my acne scars aren't pits... but i think they are going to eventually become pits. they're red little dots that just sit on the surface of my skin... there are a lot of them, and they're ugly too.


I just want to make sure... are these acne scars?


if so, what products are recommended? I don't want them to become pits or anything...
Mederma or Scar Zone for Acne Scars?
I was told Mederma was the best by a collegue that is a dermatologist.
Mederma or Scar Zone for Acne Scars?
Proactive?





Or I like Principal Secret Scrub and creams...





Or see a dermatologist...
Reply:to be honest with you these creams dont work so well..if you can afford it try microderm abrasion..i did and my scars dissappeared but its different for each individual


No comments:

Post a Comment