Thursday, November 5, 2009

Acne Scar Vitamin E Gel?

Where can i get this Vitamin E Gel and what type of brand are they. Can i get them at CVS or Rite Aid? Can you give me a link for CVS or RiteAId or anywhere xD...i have a lot of acne scars and it does not seem to dissapear =[
Acne Scar Vitamin E Gel?
I don't think vitamin e would be good to put on the face--and there is no evidence it heals scars. Putting oil on your face will make you break-out again.





I suggest using an lotion with acids in it.. such as an alpha hydroxy lotion. Get one with at least 7-10% AHA. I got one at the 99 cent store by my house. A huge bottle.





Anyhow, it dries your skin out and turns it over. The quicker your skin turns over-..the quicker new skin grows. Depending on how deep your scars are--they will eventually fade a little.





Otherwise, go to your doctor and ask for a prescription for Retin A.. That will help your skin peel even quicker.





Good luck.
Acne Scar Vitamin E Gel?
I would try Mona Vie acai complex drink and gel. I have heard a lot of great success stories by people recently with skin problems. I bought a case from this company %26gt;%26gt; vie4global.com and i saved a ton of money of the retail price. I think you should give it a shot.
Reply:Vitamin E does help your skin, but I'd swallow it, not apply it to an acne prone face.


No comments:

Post a Comment