Thursday, November 5, 2009

Acne Scar. Which product is best?

Ok my face is clearing up finally, but now I have all these acne scars. What is the best store bought product for my problem? Another question is, when should I use it because i use Differin Gel and I dont want my face to have a reaction because of using two products. Serius answers only. Please.
Acne Scar. Which product is best?
For those who are suffering from acne will probably spent countless hours and large amounts of money looking for an acne treatment that really works. But the problem is there is no real cure for acne, so for the most part; any acne treatment that you purchase is going to be a temporary fix to an unsightly problem. You can't cure acne; however you can stop it before it reaches the surface of your face. Whether you are looking for a cure for teenage pimples or you need and adult acne treatment, the real solution to getting rid of your problem is stopping pimples before they start.

New Years Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment